Services we can provide in Ukraine
- Organisation and delivery of seminars, workshops, web-seminars, simulation games etc.
- Project coordination and management at national level
- Logistical arrangements (organisation of accommodations, local and regional transportation, catering etc.)
- Dissemination of events among relevant stakeholders
- Management of projects including work plan development, performance management and strategic communication
Examples of topics we can offer
- Human resource development and management
- Leadership and management
- Strategic management
- Public administration reform
- Ethics and integrity
- Train the trainer
- Curriculum development
- Communication and effective presentations
Examples of projects
Project manager for Ukraine
Katerina holds an M.A. in International Economics. She has 9+ years of experience as an executive and department manager at Kyiv National Economic University, where she was responsible for the internationalisation strategy of the university and the development of relations with foreign universities, corporates and embassies/in-country government departments.
From 2009–2012 Katerina also held a teaching position in European integration and International Economics at the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman. She can deliver seminars on internationalisation of higher education, cross-cultural business communication, project and grant management, negotiation and presentation skills and European integration.
In addition to being the local project manager of our recent GIZ project, she successfully led a number of EU and non-EU funded projects/programmes as a country or local coordinator.
Katerina Nuzhnenko speaks fluent Ukrainian, English and Russian as well as intermediate Turkish.