Tbilisi: Introductory event for managers on the topic of staff appraisal
The dbb akademie GmbH is active worldwide in international projects. Contracted by such organisations/donors as the UNDP, World Bank, OECD, EU (incl. Twinning and Twinning Light programs), GIZ or by private consulting enterprises dbb akademie GmbH consults, develops and trains in close cooperation with partners and stakeholders.
We have solid track record of implementing international development projects in Africa, Asia, the European Neighbourhood Countries and the EU candidate countries.
Examples of our Projects
- Development of a Training Centre at KPK in Indonesia
- Development of curricula for training on Integrity Management in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Training needs analyses for Civil Servants in Azerbaijan
- Training quality in India
- Coaching in Tanzania
- Consulting and development of Staff Performance Management Systems in Tanzania and Azerbaijan
- Consulting for Curriculum Development, Training Management and Train the Trainer in Maldives
- Internships and study tours in Germany and Europe for experts from foreign countries
We have carried out projects in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
- South Africa